Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Voilà

It is over. This is the end of my blog. Thank you to everyone who read, whether you read once, or every day. I appreciate the support that everyone gave me throughout the course of my year. Thank you to everyone who made my exchange possible. Thank you to Rotary, my parents, my friends, my family, whether you were American, Belgian, Mexican, Brazilian, Australian, Indian, or whatever else! You all mean so much to me. Thank you. There is nothing else that the Belgium Blogger has to say. The end.

If you are interested in keeping up with my normal life, the new blog is as follows:

www.emmasaveragelife.blogspot.com

**UPDATE** There is now a different blog up that has replaced This Average Life. Check out Classy Emma!

4 comments:

  1. Nice Post . . .:)

    may you want to travel,you can book hotels from my website (List of Bali Hotels and Singapore hotels Discount, Low Rates):

    Legian Hotels
    Singapore resorts




    Best Regards



    Hotels Management

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodmorning darling!!
    Im in love with your job, and your style is so amazing (L)
    Come and see my new post "Take it easy" :
    www.peaceinmyshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Loan Fund worked extensively with me to help me anticipate some of the issues that my business may face. Not many lenders would go to that length. They’ve been extremely supportive and a great resource.
    Working with Mr Pedro helped me develop my business plan, ideas and brand before getting started, so I was prepared to open a successful business when I received my loan from Mr Pedro, a loan officer with a huge heart of honesty.
    Contact Mr Pedro on pedroloanss@gmail.com / WhatsApp+1 863 231 0632 .

    ReplyDelete